Thursday, March 30, 2023

Easter Wishes Challenge by Mercy Sauer

Welcome to a brand new challenge, Easter Wishes. 

This is Mercy, grateful to see you back.    I created a fun interactive card, let's take a look!



I used the same technique as in a previous blog entry,  Modified Reveal Wheel Design.   The background is a simple scene: cloud stencils and a ground stamp.  I created the garden using Copic markers in the greens, yellows and pinks.   I added a few butterflies and used Glossy Accent on the eggs in the cart.    

Easter is up there with one of my favorite card seasons, nothing but warmth and cuteness.   Hope you consider joining our challenge since I so much enjoy your creations and get lots of inspiration from your postings.    Thanks again for stopping by and I will see you all soon.


3 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Just love these stamps and such wonderful interactive card for Easter!

Sharon Caudle said...

Mercy this card is soooo adorable!! I absolutely love, love, LOVE it!!!!

Kreativestamping said...

Thank you ladies!!!