Friday, April 21, 2023

Sending Lots of Bugs and Kisses Cards by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing two more cards inspired by the Ai April Showers Challenge created with the fun 5728-Mushroom Cubbies Set.

The first card is perfect for Spring and Summer with fluffy blue clouds in the background. Since I love butterflies, I have two flying around this little mushroom house. Cubbies are great since they include a variety of little characters that you can mix and match to create your custom scene. I may make one with just butterflies next and color them each a different color. I think that would be so pretty!

After the little house and characters were in place, I added green grass to the ground and attached the little gnome. I also added blue card stock, silver glitter paper, and pretty blue plaid pattern paper to complete the card. 


The second card is a colorful design that makes me think of a magical land. Pink is one of my favorite colors, so I used it in the sky, mushroom house, and on the characters. I just love how the cool clouds turned out!

For the scene, I wanted to include a variety of characters. I love them all, but think the snail is my favorite one from this set since I tend to use it in each card I make. In addition to the sweet little snails, this card also features the fun caterpillar, dragonfly, butterfly, and the awesome gnome. This group of friends look like they are having a fun day together enjoying the warm weather.


To complete this card, I added a "Sending Lots of Bugs & Kisses" greeting and attached layers of deep pink card stock and pink glitter paper. You can never have too much pink!

I hope you enjoyed today's projects and are inspired to join in the Ai April Showers Challenge!

Have a wonderful day!







No comments: