Saturday, April 22, 2023

Spring Means Flowers (and bikes)! by Janet

 

Spring has sprung in my neck of the woods. I took out my bike and got her ready for the season. I washed the dust off from storage, added air to the tires and checked my breaks. Then I took her for a spin. It was so nice to ride through the neighborhood with the wind in my hair. Yay for biking season!

So - I had to celebrate by making this fun bike card using 5186 - Enjoy the Ride Stamp Set. This bike is just the best! I created the road and brick background using wide washi tape. I added the basket of flowers, heart banner, and bow from 5493 - Front Porch Valentines Set. The sentiment is from 5734 - Friend Sentiments Set. The main panel was cut with the 5063 - Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies to get a stitched edge. 

What do you like to do in the spring? Use what makes you happy to inspire your card making. You are sure to find something to help express it with Art Impression sets.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you'll stop by the store soon for all your card making needs. While you're there, make sure you check out the entire Cubbie line.

Wishing you a very crafty day!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments: