Monday, May 29, 2023

Fabulous Flowers challenge with an all occasion card by Sharon Caudle

 Hello AI Fans!!

Today I'm showing you an all occasion card that fits perfectly with the Fabulous Flowers Challenge that is going on right now! For my card, I used #5450 Blooming Window Set along with 5408 Shadowbox Window Die.  I love that Bonnie created this Shadowbox Window Die that works with every single Windows to the World stamp set (and there are lots!!) It really gives a wow factor to a card, but it's so easy and quick to use! And I do love dimension in a card, so this one is perfect! I stamped the images onto Cryogen White paper and colored them with Copic markers. Then simply cut them out with the dies and popped them inside the window frame! The Hello die is included in the Shadowbox Window Die Set! I just cut two of them and layered them to create a shadow look. 






Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay crafty!! 

Copic markers used:
G03, G43, G46
YG13, YG17
E07, E09, E33, E35, E51, E53, E70, E71
T1, T2
B000, B91, B93
Y13, Y17
R22, R24


2 comments:

Deb H. said...

Beautiful card.

Lori Barnett said...

How cute! You colored amazing. And I love that window die.