Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Baby Steps Tag Journal Page By Nina

 Hello Ai fans, Nina here excited to show my new Tag Journal tag using the cute MB Nursery Set which is one of the Matchbook sets and Stitched Tags Die Set.



I stamped the images from the MB Nursery Set on a white paper using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and my Mini Misti.

I colored the images with Copic Markers, shades are:

Reds: R27 R29

Green : YG23 YG01

Yellow: Y17 Y15

Browns: E99 YR24

Browns 2: E29 E25

Grey: C2

Pinks: RV11 RV13 R21

I then cute the images and backed then with foam tape.


I cut my tag using Stitched Tag Die Set with my die cutting machine from blue and pink pattern paper.

I used stickers from a Baby Girl Paper collection that I had, I used Baby Steps banner on top and couple strips at the bottom of the tag.


To make my colored images stand out against the bust background I added white circles behind them that I cut using stitched circled die set.


I then decorated the tag with enamel dots and stickers and attached my tag to the Tag Journal.





2 comments:

Deb H. said...

Cute tag. Love the colors you used.

Sharon Caudle said...

And another amazing tag! Love it, Nina!!