Sunday, May 21, 2023

Sending Bugs and Kisses by Reneé Matarese

 Happy Sunday everyone!

Today I'm sharing a sweet, whimsical card made from the 
5728 – Mushroom Cubbies,
5742 – Easter Journal Paper Pack
and
5463 – Slimline Dies Set



Last week was teacher appreciation week and I received some gifts from some students as well
as some "just because" gifts from friends.  I'll be sharing several thank you cards like this
in the near future.




I just love how cute this set is whether you color it brightly or softly.
Also, the little pieces stand on their own without the adorable main mushroom image.


C00, N1, BG000, BG10, BG53,
E11, E13, E93, TT GRAY, CHOCOLATE

4 comments:

Deb H. said...

A very cute clean and simple card. Also a nice reminder to use our Cubbie stamps on everyday cards b

SugarShine Designs said...

This is so soft and pretty. You know I love color but I do adore your pastel creations. They never disappoint!

Sharon Caudle said...

Renee, I totally adore the beautiful, soft colors you used for this adorable card! Gorgeous card!!

Hunky Dory said...

Love this card Renee! Colors are awesome and delicate. Sooo cute!