Friday, May 19, 2023

The Lawn Ranger Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a card created with the fun 5044 - Born To Ride Set. This set reminds me of my husband when he mows our lawn with his green riding mower and he would totally wear these gloves!

I started by stamping the main image with black ink and colored him with Copic Markers. After, I used the same markers to color the grass. I wanted it to look like he was mowing the lawn, so I used several shades of green to make it look like the grass was long in front of the mower. 


For the greetings, I added the word "Vroom!" on the bottom of the card and "I love you Mower each day" on a small banner. I also added a tiny heart to the banner to go with the top sentiment. 


Lastly, I added fluffy clouds to the sky to make it look like a beautiful Spring or Summer day and attached blue and yellow card stock to complete the design.

Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you are having a wonderful day!











3 comments:

Deb H. said...

Cute masculine card.

SugarShine Designs said...

This is one of my all time most favorite Ai images. I've used it many times. Love this dude! Great card Tasha!

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute card, Tasha!! I love this guy and he's perfect for so many occasions!