Friday, June 9, 2023

Celebrate! Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a bright little card featuring one of the new Ai Birdie Freebie Stamps. I enjoy collecting these little stamps and think the bird designs are lovely! 

(Freebie stamp is available with an Art Impressions purchase of $30 or more. Check out the Ai Shop to see all the options!)

To create this card, I stamped the bird image with black ink and colored him with markers. For the background, I ink blended around the edges of the center card and used a stencil to make sun rays. The golden colors are so pretty and frame the bird perfectly!


Lastly, I added layers of gold glitter card stock, bright blue paper, and several yellow enamel dots. I also stamped the word "Celebrate!" from the 5735 - Birthday Sentiment Set in orange ink to complete the project. 


Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you all are having a wonderful day!






2 comments:

Deb H. said...

A cheerful card. Makes me think of warm weather and being on vacation. Some where, where I would be relaxing outside and see parrot in the nearby tree.

Sharon Caudle said...

Tasha, this is beautiful! And yellow is my favorite color! :) Love it!!