Saturday, June 24, 2023

Change your gift giving from ho-hum to Oh Yum! by Janet


 Hi everyone! I hope you're having a great Saturday so far. Today I'm bringing you a gift card holder that will make giving a gift card from being Ho-Hum to Oh, Yum!

To make this, I used two products from the Ai Store. They are 5407-Birthday Cake Gift Holder and 5344-Envelope GCH Set. The set contains the gift card holder envelope template and many additional accessory dies to decorate it. If you want to take it up a level, you can add an other themed sets as I did here for this birthday cake gift card holder

Want to see how this is made? Click here for a video tutorial.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you'll stop by the store soon for all your card making needs. 

Wishing you a very crafty day!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 


3 comments:

Deb H. said...

Cute birthday gift card Janet.

Sharon Caudle said...

This turned out adorable, Janet! I love it!

SugarShine Designs said...

Thank you. You guys are the best. :)