Thursday, June 1, 2023

Last Day of School by Mercy Sauer

Hello friends, Mercy here, wishing you all a great start to the summer! If you have school aged kids, school's out and their summer adventures are beginning. I created an interactive card that can be used for any school related occasion; let's take a look!


The first step to creating this card was the background. I used dies for the trees and the background grass. A floor stamp was perfect to create the road, and oxide inks were used to color in the sky.

The next step was to die cut a slit on the background to allow for the up and down mechanism.




Then I turned the card and added foam tape. This will allow for moving mechanism tab to move.


Finally, I adhered the card onto a A2 card base. The rest of the scene was created using the super cute Bus Cubbies and a balloon die.

Well, folks, I hope you enjoy this card and feel inspired. Thanks for checking in!

2 comments:

Deb H. said...

A cute and fun card to celebrate your the last day of school. A fun start to any child’s summer.

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable, Mercy!! I love interactive cards and this is so cute!!!