Friday, July 14, 2023

This is My Happy Place Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new card featuring the cute 5349 -  Koalas Set and 5563 - Queen of Craft Set. I love this sleeping koala stamp, he just looks so peaceful dreaming.




The main image was stamped with black ink and colored with markers. I also used a smoky blue ink to add color to the edges of the center circle to give a dream-like look to the card. I think the gray and blue colors are so pretty and this little birdie is just too cute!


For the sentiment, I stamped "This is my Happy Place" from the 5563 - Queen of Craft Set. I used a gray ink for the greeting to coordinate with the koala bear and added deep red cardstock to frame each layer. 

Lastly, I added a layer of star patter paper and silver glitter paper for extra sparkle. I also attached several green enamel stars for an extra pop of color. 


I hope you enjoyed today's project and are inspired to create a card with the 5349 -  Koalas Set!

Have a wonderful day!






2 comments:

Deb H. said...

A cute Lola with the bluebird oh happiness sitting on his head to wish some a Happy Birthday.

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how precious and cute, Tasha! I love this little sleeping guy and your night sky paper is perfection!!