Thursday, July 6, 2023

Welcome Cynthia! July Guest Designer

Hello Ai fans!

We have something special for you for the month of July.

Our fabulous MERCY needed to take July off so we decided to invite a guest designer to fill in in her absence.  You can't replace Mercy but you can find other die hard Ai fans that will inspire you while she's away!

We asked the amazing Cynthia Olheiser to fill in for July.  She'll be sharing a project every Thursday morning as well as participating in our two July challenges.  Please help us give Cynthia a warm welcome!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was so honored when Art Impressions invited me to be their Guest Designer for July.  I have been a customer and fan of AI for many years.  My local stamp store carried the AI line and it was "love at first sight" for me.  

Today I chose to create a fun birthday card with the adorable Art Impressions Frog set.  The image was stamped and wet embossed then colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut.  I created the base panel with Tim Holtz Rays stencil using Memento Tangelo and Dandelion inks.  A few gems and "Hoppy Birthday" sentiment complete the card.



4 comments:

Deb H. said...

Cute card. I like the colors you used for the background.

Sharon Caudle said...

Yay! Welcome, Cynthia! I LOVE your card! (yellow is my favorite color) :) So happy to have you joining the team for the month!

Karen Day said...

Wonderful card, Cynthia!

Dandi93 said...

Congrats Cynthia on the guest designer spot, cute card... he sure looks like he is enjoying the sun... great background