Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Home is Where my Plants Are Tag by Nina

 Hello Ai fands, Nina here with a new project for our current challenge. I created this tag using the Garden mini Die set, Stitched Tags Die Set and Rocking Chair Set. 



 I die cut the chair three times and glued them on top of each other so the chair has some dimension.

I also die cut the garden tools using different scraps of pattern papers and glued to the tools to the back of the watering can so it gives the illusion that they are coming out of it.



I then die cut my tag base from a pattern paper and I noticed it has some greens on the top righ corner which inspired the color of the green ground. I cut a strip from a pattern paper that is green and glued it to the tag so my chair has a ground to sit on.

I then glued the chair, the tools nd a fun sentiment from my stash.

I then decorated with some enamel dots.


   

1 comment:

Deb H. said...

Cute card Nina. I really like the rocking chair. I can see a front porch scene with the rocking chair on it.