Thursday, September 28, 2023

Christmas is Early Challenge by Mercy Sauer

Hello friends, welcome to this week's challenge, Christmas is early!  I am sharing a tag I created a while back that I submitted to a magazine.  Typically we wait to showcase the card until the issue is released which brings us to today's project.  It's actually a set, so be sure to check out the matching card in this week's blog.    


I used one of my favorite Ai Christmas sets which comes with stamps and dies.   I've created tags, cards, table place cards and decorated gift boxes and bags.  In this example, I opted to create a scene using elements from the set.  I used copic markers and distress inks to highlight the pink sky and mountain tops.  The possibilities are endless with this set.   I hope this challenge gets you inspired to start thinking and creating for the holiday season...Thank you for being here!
 
 


1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Definitely going to miss seeing all your gorgeous creations, Mercy! This is beautiful!!