Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Fall Mini Scrapbook Layout Page by Nina

 Hello Ai friends, Nina here with a new mini 6 X 6 scrapbook page. I was creating a project for our current "fall for Fall" Challenge so I thought bringing these two front & back sets together would look so cute.



I am using the F&B Sitting Girl Set and the F&B Boy Set. I am also using the Fall Leaf Frame Die Set and the cute pumpkins from the Front Porch Harvest Set as well as the Journal Fence Dies Set.




I stamped the adorable images using My Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and my Mini Misti and colored them using my Copic Markers.

Copic Shades:

Blue Green: BG32 BG34
Oranges: YR24 Yr27 YR01 YR21 YR07
Reds: R21 R22 R24 R37
Yellow Greens: YG95 YG97
Yellow: Y38
Browns: E43 E42 E17 E15 E13 E11 E25 E27 E29 E99 E59 E37

I then die cut my images, put them aside to start creating my scrapbook layout background.
I cut a piece of Checkered Pink pattern paper into a little bigger than 5.5 X 5.5 Inch and used a Fall paper collection from my stash.



I cut two hillsides and stacked them behind each other to give to be my ground of the scene. I backed the boy, girl and pumpkins with foam tape and made them stand on the hillside. I made the girl sit on a fence that I die cut using one of the dies from the Journal Fence Die Set from different blues horizontally near the bottom of the page.




I then cute the four squares of the letters forming the word Fall from the same paper collection and backed only two of them with foam tape to give a variety of dimension and attached them towards the top of my layout.


I die cut multiple leaves from different pattern papers using the Leaf Frame Die Set and glued them behind the girl, the fence, the hillside and the pumpkins. I even places some around the word blocks.

I finish off with couple heart stickers and enamel dots then placed my whole panel on a light teal background.





  



1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

This is so dang cute, Nina!!! I love your colors and the layout is fabulous! Totally in love!!