Thursday, September 7, 2023

STAMPTEMBER '23 IS HERE!!!!! by Mercy Sauer

Before I even say hello, please note this Simon Says Stamptember Art Impressions Exclusive set will sell out very QUICKLY.   If you like it, go to Simon Says website to purchase and then come back...

Now that you are back, welcome, this is Mercy.  I am beyond excited to post and show you my card using this year's Ai Stamptember set!   It is so awesome and fun.   It's perfect for any occasion, but for me, it's all about Fall......So let's see it!


This sassy lady says it all.   Included in the set are multiple sentiments including a candle and birthday wishes.   

For this card, I fussy cut around the stamped border and used a black marker around the edges to mask all cutting lines yielding a clean and precise trimmed edge.  I love using this technique.   Check out Ai blog for lots of inspiration from the design team.  

If you are like me, I look forward to this event and most nights I do stay up past midnight to check out the new releases.   Congrats if you bought this set,  and have fun! 

ly: tim es; font-size: medium;">


No comments: