Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Snowy Ornaments by Nina

 Hello Ai fans, NIna here with a fun new project using Ai new WC Snow Globe Set. I decided to turn them into little ornaments.



I started by stamping all the cute images from the set using my Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and my Mini Misti and I colored them quickly basic coloring with my Copic Markers.

I then die cut 8 circles, 4 of which are going to be the background of the scene for the four ornaments and the other four we will sit aside for later.

I used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to lightly blend the backgrounds so the white snowy hills and trees that we will add later will pop out.

I then used my hillside border dies to create tiny hills to place my images on. I also die cut some trees from white cardstock as if they are covered with snow.


I then assembled the scene, glued th hillsides and tucked the trees behind them and added my image on top, did the same for all the ornaments.

I also die cut some tiny snowflakes from the dies included in the set to decorate my scenes.

To create the handles I diecut a handle from my stash and glued it to the back of the ornament and then glued the other four circles that we set aside previously to hide the handle from the back.

I then use the dome that comes with set, and other three domes from a separate set. The separate set is a pack of 5 domes. I removed the protectice cover from the front of each dome. I then removed the backing release paper to expose the adhesive on the domes and attached them to each ornament.


 


1 comment:

Deb H. said...

These ornaments are so cute. Love them