Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving! (and winners of the Making Spirits Bright challenge)

 Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!


I hope you all have a wonderful day planned with your friends and families.

I host Thanksgiving at my house so I've been VERY busy the last few days preparing for today.

We will be on break for the next week to give our Design Team a chance to spend time with the people they love, but we need to announce the winners of our Making Spirits Bright challenge.

I hope our two well deserving winners will be patient because Art Impressions is offering an amazing Black Friday sale, so there may be a SMALL delay in answering your emails about claiming your prize.

For our Top Spot we chose  for her 3 adorable Snowman Puppets.

She used the new 5803 – Snowman Puppet Set.

Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim a free stamp set of your choice!
Also, be sure to grab our badge to display on your blog, Facebook or Instagram!

Our Lucky Random Winner was April J. 
She used 5041 – Snow Friend Set





Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim a free stamp set of your choice!
Also, be sure to grab our badge to display on your blog, Facebook or Instagram!

If you have a wish list you've been setting aside, now is the time to fulfill it!

Art Impressions BLACK FRIDAY SALE STARTS 12:01 AM 11-24-23 EST / 9:01 PM PST 10/23/23

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Have a safe and happy holiday!

See you next week with our new challenge!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Congrats to the winners! Enjoy the well deserved break and have a great Thanksgiving!

Deb H. said...

Happy Thanksgiving. Congratulations to the winners. It is going to hard to go a week without seeing new designs. I am hooked on Art Impression’s Design Team. However the break is very well deserving. Enjoy your break.

Sharon Caudle said...

A huge congratulations to the winners and we will see you all next week with a brand new challenge!! Wishing you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Becca Yahrling said...

Thank you so very much!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving - I was so busy I almost missed this announcement! LOL I had family staying with me for the very first time, including my grandson who just turned one!! I was truly blessed this Thanksgiving. <3 I will send an email after making the difficult decision of what set to get ... lol Hugs, Becca
And congrats to April as well.