Thursday, December 14, 2023

My Mushroom Cubbie was PUBLISHED!! by Reneé Matarese

 Guess what??

I had my Mushroom Cubbie card published!!

I'm in the current issue of Creative Scrapbooker Magazine.



I entered it into the Valentine category because, how perfect is that sentiment for your Valentine...
There's Gnome-one like you! Besides using the 5728 – Mushroom Cubbies I used one of the hearts from 5721 – Nested Heart Dies.



I added little accents with the Dr. Ph Martin's Bleed Proof White paint.  I like that it's a little non-traditional in its colors and theme.  There's a heart and embossed hearts but it's not predominately hearts.  Not that there's anything wrong with that!!  lol!!  I just like things to be a little non-traditional. 



There's a digital copy of the magazine online or you can purchase a paper copy in most craft stores. It's a wonderful magazine.  You can also subscribe.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Congrats Renee! Your card is very cheerful with great details.

Deb H. said...

Congratulations Renee on being published. Your mushroom cubbie card is a fun and adorable card.