Friday, February 23, 2024

Hello Friend Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Friends!

Tasha here, sharing a cheerful card featuring the playful 5000 - Gotta Garden Set. With spring on the horizon, I'm excited to dive into planting new flowers. This lovely lady from the set looks ready to enjoy gardening on a beautiful spring day.

For this card, I stamped the lady and used masking paper to protect her while I painted the sky and ground. Instead of using a cloud stencil, I made a unique blue background and added fluffy white clouds. The bright white clouds pop against the pretty blue colors.


To finish the card, I layered black cardstock, gold glitter paper, and a bright yellow plaid paper to match the blue colors. I adore blue and yellow combinations!

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are having a wonderful day!










2 comments:

Deb H. said...

A wonderful and fun spring time card.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you Deb! :)