Monday, April 15, 2024

Never too Old interactive card by Sharon Caudle

 Hello AI Fans!

I've got a fun interactive card to show you today that features a couple sets from the Art Impressions Laugh Lines. If you're not familiar with the Laugh Lines, they come with an amazing image along with a TON of great sentiments that match! I actually used two different sets for this card, and I put it together with a Give it a Whirl die set. FUN! Who doesn't love interactive cards!! This was actually the first time I've made one of these cards, and learned a few things that will help me a lot with my next one. But it really does go together quite easily. You just grab the tab and spin the image around and voila! There's a super short little video below the pics so you can see how it works. The images are stamped onto cryogen white paper with Memento ink and then colored with Copic markers which are listed below. 





You can see in the next picture I messed up my pearl drops trying to take pictures of the card. I was able to remove those and replace them without any problem. So it's all good now! :) 









Isn't that so much fun??!! I didn't line it up very well on the front, so I learned it's necessary to use a template to make sure it gets lined up correctly so everything is hidden by the top piece. But other than that, it was pretty easy to assemble and it works like a charm! So that's it for me today and until next time - stay crafty!!

Copics used
E000, 00, 04, 11, 33, 35, and 37
W2, 3, and 4
YG03, 05, and 09
V12, 15, and 17
B00
R20







2 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

This is absolutely spectacular!!

Lisa Ja said...

Wow! Love this!!