Friday, May 31, 2024

BBQ Time Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Friends!

Tasha here sharing a Summer themed card created with the super fun 5406 - Mr. Set. This guy looks awesome with this chef hat and spatula, and is ready for some grill time!

I started by stamping the guy and his accessories with black ink and used the included die set to cut the images out. I love that the dies cut a perfect opening for the hat to be placed on his head and the spatula in his hand. For the coloring, I used markers and a festive red, white & blue color combination; I was inspired by the 4th of July!


For the background, I used a plaid pattern paper and cut grass from green pattern paper. I thought the plaid worked well on a masculine card and the colors coordinated with his outfit. He looks so happy!

Lastly, I attached a "Happy Summer" sentiment and added layers of red card stock and silver glitter paper. The sparkle is so pretty and the glitter goes with the current Art Impressions Challenge.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and are having a wonderful day!





2 comments:

Hunky Dory said...

Perfect masculine card! I love this guy and I especially love your detail on his shorts.

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute, Tasha! Love the plaid paper and this guy is too adorable!!