Saturday, June 1, 2024

It's Tee Time! by Janet


 Hello and happy June 1st! It's definitely summer and once again I get to bring you one of my favorite card lines, the Matchbook! These little cards are so precious. They may be tiny but the details in them are huge! Case in point is the new MB Golf set. This so looks like your favorite golf shop. I know a trip to my local golf store makes me practically giddy. I love to look at all the "things." This store certainly lives up to the hype. It has golf equipment, clothing, shoes and many of the most popular accessories. Love it all!

As with all the matchbook sets, you need to have the base card die set  MB Template Dies. Stamp, color and cut out the MB Golf Set. Adhere the pieces inside the base card. You can also choose to add some or all of the other accessories included in the base card set. I added a window, rug, and a pop-up sentiment strip. 

Now that it's done, you may wonder how you can package a matchbook card up for delivery? It's easy! Use 5318 MB Envelope Dies. It provides the perfect envelope for the thicker small size of all matchbook cards. The set also includes some decorative shapes such as a tag, heart, flower, etc. so you can customize it just the way you like.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope my card gives you some ideas of your own. Please visit the store to see all the things you need for your card, journal, and tag making projects. Be sure to take a look at all the new releases while you are there. Have a great Saturday!

 Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

So cute, Janet! Your colors and coloring are so fabulous!! I love it!!