Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Here's Tool You! Happy Father's Day by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

Father's Day is almost here and if you're looking for a little last minute
inspiration then look no further.

I created a fun masculine card that came together really quickly due to the
coordinating dies.  Who has time for fussy cutting?

All products will be linked below.



My step-dad and my father-in-law are both getting the same card. 

Sorry guys...I'm SO BUSY right now.

My card is for the current Panda-Monium challenge going on right now.

Use pandas or make a black and white card.


The tool bag die also cuts little slits for you to insert all of the fun tools
wherever you want them.




To all the dads, fur-baby dads, grandpas, uncles, moms and grandmas and aunts who are also "dad"...have a wonderful day this Sunday!

2 comments:

Hunky Dory said...

Renee, this is such a great card! Love the way you highlighted the tools with a simple black and white strip. You sold me! I’m ordering the tool set and MB set. 🤣🤣❤️ Your Dads are going to love this card.

Sharon Caudle said...

This card is PERFECT for Father's Day!! You are the masculine card QUEEN!! Thanks so much for the inspiration!