Thursday, August 29, 2024

Panda Frame by Dori Mendiola

 Happy Thursday AI Friends!

Have you checked out the #5901 - Mini Rectangle and #5902 - Mini Scallop frame die sets, yet?  These frame sets are so fun and easy to put together, plus they make the cutest little display card for any occasion.  Today I'm sharing a Panda wobble card using the #5902 - Mini Scallop frame and the #5113 - Pand-tastic set.


I stamped the pandas on copic friendly paper and colored with my copic markers (only used the C's and R20 and R22).  Simple coloring.  I fussy cut the pandas and placed the one on a wobble and adhered the base side of the wobble to the inside of the frame.  I stamped the sentiment and paw print onto a piece of white cardstock and die cut it out with the smallest #5063 Rectangle A2 Double Stitched die.  I added a few red die cut hearts for accents.

Hope you enjoy my card today.  Keep creating!!


3 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Dori!

Hunky Dory said...

Thank you Cynthia! ❤️

Sharon Caudle said...

Soooooo stinking adorable, Dori!! I just love these pandas so much and your frame is over the top cute!!!