Thursday, September 26, 2024

Get Well Soon by Dori Mendiola

     Happy Thursday AI Friends!

 I have been wanting to make a card with the #SCO681 Get Well stamp set for quite some time.  I just love the expressions on their faces!   Classic!!

I stamped the images on copic friendly paper and colored with my copic markers - colors listed below.  I die cut the image panel from the #5063 Rectangle A1 Double Stitch dies and the sentiment from the #5132 Tag Stitched Dies (partial cut).  I then used the #5724 Nested Rectangle Dies to frame both the image panel as well as the sentiment with the blue and brown cardstock.  I fussy cut the pill bottles and popped them up with foam tape.  I added a twine bow and the card is complete.

This stamp set just makes me giggle!  The images as well as the sentiments are just too funny and sure to make someone that is under the weather chuckle.  The supplies I used are listed below and you can find each of them in the Art Impressions store.  Just click on the product link below.

Hope you have a wonderful day and keep creating!

Copics used:  E000, E01, E11, E21, E23, E25, E50, E51
B0000, B000, B91, B93
N0, N1, N2
R20, R22
Y15, Y17


No comments: