Friday, October 18, 2024

Holiday Hedgehog Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Art Impressions Friends!

Tasha here sharing a new holiday card inspired by the current Tres Chic Challenge. I was inspired by the brown tones and buffalo check prints in the challenge photo and thought this color combination would be perfect for a holiday card.

The sweet little hedgehog image is from the new 5953-Woodland Critters Set. I love animal stamps and this one is adorable with his little scarf and tree. I colored him with markers and used the included die set to cut the stamped image out. For the scarf, I used a white gel pen to add a knit-like detail; love the teal and white colors!

To create the background, I attached several glittery snowflakes and used the same glitter paper for the ground. The sparkle is so pretty and these falling snowflakes are a great size for cards. I also thought mixing up the sizes and having some outside of the frame gave the card more interest.

Lastly, I embossed "Merry Christmas" on to black paper and attached layers of brown, red, and black card stock. I also added a piece of buffalo check pattern paper to bring in the colors/patterns from the challenge inspiration photo. I love how this turned out!

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you will join in the challenge!
Have a wonderful day!




No comments: