Hello AI Fans!
Our new challenge has started and it's all about Halloween during the summer - Summerween!! How fun is that??!! I used a few different sets to create a fun slider card where that little ghost swoops down to scare you and Dracula! LOL! Slider cards are so easy to make! I save the slot I cut out from the card front, and then line it up and glue it to the back piece. I feel that helps the slot blend into the background. I chose various images from the sets #5816 Mini Halloween Twister Set (the ghost was the perfect size to fly through the air, #6111 Spooktacular Set, and #5506 Peek-a-boo Set. I stamped them with Memento ink and colored them with Copic markers listed below.
So that's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and I hope you join in on the Summerween Challenge for a chance to win a free set!! Just click HERE to be directed to the current challenge. Until next time - stay crafty!!!


1 comment:
Such spooky fun Sharon!
Post a Comment