Monday, July 27, 2026

Cute & Cuddles - a small gift card tag by Sharon Caudle

 Hello AI Fans!

Today I have a small gift card to show you that I created using the new  #6230 Mini Decorative Bookmark Sets. It's not just for bookmarks! I think this is the perfect little card to attach to any gift! It's so quick to decorate and I think it adds a great accent piece! Just cut your card piece out of any pattern paper, or you can use white and just layer pattern paper on top. I grabbed this sweet lamb from #6103 Baby Keepsake Set as well as the sentiment. He's stamped onto a Copic friendly paper and colored up with a few grey pens. It just doesn't get any easier cause the dies to cut him out come in the set as well. I also created my own envelope and added some layered hearts from #5721 Nested Heart Dies and a bow to top it off. So quick and easy!!! 



So that's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by or a visit and until next time - stay crafty!!







No comments: