Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Bird Thank You card by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans and happy Tuesday!

I'm a huge bird lover so I was thrilled when I saw the new 6209 – Corner Bird Bookmark and, as you can see, it doesn't have to be used just as a bookmark. I chose to put it on a card for a co-worker.

At the school I work at, we had a child assigned aide this year. He did a lot for the 5th grade kids so I made a card for them to sign and give to him.

Since the bird is squared off, I chose to mount him on the 5725 – Nested Square Dies framed by the 6047 – Scalloped Square Dies. I added a little fence border at the bottom using 4967 – WC Fence Dies. All of my patterned papers came from two paper packs, 5832 – Gnome Paper Pack and 5973 – Fall Series 2 Paper Pack.

I can see myself using this sweet little bird a lot, whether it be on cards or as
bookmarks for all of my friends who love to read.


No comments: