Monday, August 31, 2026

Thinking of Home by Sharon Caudle

 Hello AI Fans!

I don't have a card for you today. Instead I created a little box that would be so cute to tuck into a small corner of a shelf in your home. All you have to do is change up the colors that would complement your decor! I used the new #6116 Thinking of Home Storybook stamp and die set just released by Art Impressions! It's perfect for a decoration around your home, or imagine how cute it would be to gift it to someone that is moving into a new house or apartment? For the base, I used #6121 Storybook Box Template. These pieces are so easy to put together once you stamp, color, and die cut the pieces! I stamped the images onto a Copic friendly cardstock and then colored and die cut them out. I added a fence die cut with #5807 Journal Fence Dies and then I cut out an easel stand for the back out of heavy cardstock using #5901 Mini Rectangle Frame die set. The grass and clouds were cut from dies in my stash. That cute cloud paper came from #6058 Baby Boy PP.  That cute sleeping kitty helps this fit our current challenge #435 Furry Friends too! 




So that's it for me today! I hope this inspires you to join in on our Furry Friends challenge! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay crafty. 





No comments: