Hello AI Fans!
Art Impressions just released two brand new sets for the Storybook Line and I'm in love with both of them! They are soooo cute and perfect for little pieces of decor to place around the house. My post today shows you the project I created using #Whimsical Storybook. I wanted this one to actually be like a little book where you could flip the pages, so instead of using #6121 Storybook Template, I grabbed #5806 Slim Journal Template. The slim journal is perfect for doing so many different types of projects!! I stamped all the images from #6223 Whimsical Storybook Set onto a Copic friendly paper using Memento ink. The colors I used are listed below this post. After coloring and die cutting them all out, I set out to create a home for them.


I die cut the slim journal out of cardstock and then added paper from #6205 Floral Shop PP. To make the frame around the center cutouts, I taped together two dies from #5065 Oval Double Stitched Dies and cut enough for all the pages of the journal. I thought the size of the fence from #4967 WC Fence Dies was perfect for this project! Here's a look at the inside layers of my project.
I added a few layers of clouds for fun.
There's plenty of room to sign this I want to give it away as a card to someone!
And one last look at the finished piece.
So that's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and I hope I was able to inspire you to get and use the brand new Whimsical Storybook Set #6223. Until next time - stay crafty!!
Copic markers used:
E000, 00, 11, 17, 31, 33, 35, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 51, 53, 55, and 57
YR20, 21, 23, 24, and 27
YG01, 03, and 05
V25 and 28
Y13, 15, and 19
G000, 82, and 85
B000 and 01
W0 and 2
C0, 1, 2, 3, 4 5, 6, and 7
R00, 20, 22, 24, and 27
1 comment:
Sharon, this is so adorable. And what a great idea to use the Journal die as a base. Thanks for sharing your wonderful Copic coloring skills, too.
Post a Comment