Happy Friday Art Impressions friends!
Tasha here sharing a Halloween card created with the fun 5778-FB Frog Costume Set!
Now that we are in the month of October, I am having so much fun playing with my Fall and Halloween stamp sets! This little trick-or-treater is just too cute in his froggy costume with his pumpkin bucket, totally ready to collect some candy!
I started by stamping the image with black ink and coloring it with my Copic markers. I also created a fun background with purple ink blended clouds. I love how the different shades of purple turned out and thought they added a fun Halloween feel to the card.
To finish the design, I added some black spiderweb patterned paper and layered everything with green and pink cardstock. I just love these colors together! Lastly, I attached an embossed "Trick or Treat" greeting to complete my card.
I hope this little froggy brings a smile to your face and inspires you to pull out your Halloween stamps!



No comments:
Post a Comment