Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Too Long to Recover by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

Dana, here with a sweet and easy card featuring the new Doggy Kisses stamp set! Some times I just feel like coloring, so I usually pick a set, stamp all the images and color!! The hard part is getting around to making cards with all the images!! LOL!!! 


This card was fast and easy because I already had the image colored, it was just about making a card layout for it. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers: BP1, CR4, PP1, TN3, TN5, TN7. The image was fussy cut out with a little bit of a white border.


I used some pretty pink pattern paper for the background, trimming it about 1/4 smaller than the card base. Then I trimmed a wide strip of white card stock and stamped the Hope It Won't Take Too Long To Recover sentiment at the bottom middle. 

Before adhering the pattern paper I wrapped black twine several times around the panel. I added the sentiment strip above the twine with double sided tape. 


Next, I added the cute doggy to the card above the sentiment with foam tape. Last I scattered 3 black enamel dots around the card.

Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Stamping & Coloring!!!



5 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is so much fun!

Dot J Freel said...

So very cute!

Renee Matarese said...

Awww....how cute!

Cheri Burry said...

Super cute!! Always love anything with a dog on It LOL!

Sharon Caudle said...

LOVE this card, Dana!