Thursday, September 15, 2011

Challenge Number 32... Favorite Stamp

First of all... let me apologize for this late post... I had a horrid headache that had me in bed all day...
So here it is... a little bit late. Today... we are challenging you to use your favorite stamp. Here is the inspiration from the Design team Girls... aren't they the best?

Anne

Barbara

Deloris


Soili-Maria

Dawn
Before we get to the details about the contest... here is our winner for last weeks challenge...

Tammy L.
Please contact me at Camelot4101@aol.com to redeem your prize!
Here are the details for the contest...
1. Please make a new card or creation for these challenges. you may make a 3-d item if you wish... this is not limited to cards!
2.You will be entered twice if you use Art Impressions stamps... how do you do that you ask?
Just enter the same link two times so we can count you fairly!
3. Please link directly to your creation so that we can get a look at your creativity!
4.You will have till Wednesday at 6 PM EST to enter your creations.


5 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

Hi everyone! Your cards are WONDERFUL. I'll be back as soon as I possibly can. I miss you all so much! I've posted some of the flood photos on my blog. Thanks for thinking of me during this difficult time. I feel so lucky. I have friends that I can reach out and touch and hug and then I have you who support me so completely even though we've never met in person. I'm getting well wishes from around the world. Not many people can probably say that. Thanks so much! Love you all,
Renee

Renee Matarese said...

Oops...one more thing...I'm almost glad I couldn't participate in this challenge!! Seriously?? You expect me to pick just ONE favorite AI stamp? I would have agonized over this one!

Hazel said...

Hope you're feeling better today x

Lydia said...

my fave stamp at thne moment is the dragonfly stamp from the ippity set ;thankfly for you' xx heres my link as i can't find mr linky http://lydiawalker.blogspot.com/2011/09/criss-cross-birthday-and-cupcake-robins.html

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Where do we post? I'm missing the Linkz...maybe it's me not looking hard enough.