Friday, February 22, 2013

Masculine Birthday cards


Hello Ai friends, and happy Friday! I've been busy working on "Masculine" cards this week, and have a birthday card to share with you today. I really LOVE this Ai Bear image, SKU# P3245. I think it's perfect for a masculine birthday card. I like how this card turned out. The card size is a regular A2 card size (4-1/4" x 5-1/2")







For the inside of my card, I stamped a simple Happy Birthday script sentiment, SKU# G963
Thanks for visiting the Art Impressions Blog! I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Please stop by tomorrow to see what fabulous project Zora has to share. Happy stamping.


2 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

Great masculine card. I love the colors and the embossing. That card would be really appropriate for where I live. We have bears in our yard a couple of times a year. They've even come up onto our back deck and walked across our pool cover.

Anonymous said...

Great masculine card , lots of texture going on perfect for masculine , love it !