Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Did someone say CHOCOLATE !!!



Hello Ai Fans !!

Today's card is made with the My Favorite Things stamp set sku #4047 , these girls want Chocolate and I think they will find away to get it .



My daughter loves chocolate , when she eats a piece you can see her mood change right before your eyes , she gets so happy and giddy.. I like chocolate once in awhile and her dad is not a big eater of it either so where does she get this from..lol.. so in honor of her I made this cute card .

I first cut my window out , I want to add a piece of acetate behind them to make a real window  , I did my cut first so if I mess up ( used xacto knife ) I would not have all my coloring time in my project ..
My Favorite Things Ai 002           my colors I used when coloring with my copics , I also paper pieced the end girlsMy Favorite Things Ai 006My Favorite Things Ai 003next I embossed the front layer 4 " by 5 1/4"with TH Bricked folder and glued to base card 4 1/4" by 5 1/2 ' , I then place my image on the card and trace the cut I need to make , I cut my opening a tad bigger and the cut a pc of my plastic sheet to front over the cut I made then layer on your image  and then attach the inside imageMy Favorite Things Ai 010My Favorite Things Ai 014next we are going to make an awning , cut a pc of white CS at 4 1/4" by 1 1/2 " , score at 1/4" and at 1" on your score board , next punch strips with the SU word window punch , add glue runner and place your strips down every other in colorMy Favorite Things Ai 004bend on the score lines and attach to your card topMy Favorite Things Ai 007My Favorite Things Ai 009My Favorite Things Ai 015I added some gray shades under girls to make like a side walk .
I think these girls have a plan and they will get some  ..
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come back tomorrow for the Art Impressions Thursday ChallengeCrystal Signature

7 comments:

Renee Matarese said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love how "fresh" it feels with the pink and white. Super cute!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Love this Crystal!! Great dimension and coloring!!

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Unknown said...

Just sooo creative! I need this stamp!!

Trisha said...

What an awesome card. I love all the Ai Stamps and I do not have any yet. Guess I need to go shopping.

Tammie Koehnen said...

Such a cute card Crystal! Love it.

Kimberly S said...

Oh wow, this is so cute! I love the whole card, but that inside window is just so fun. :) hugs, Kimberly

Kerry said...

Totally awesome, love it!!!!