Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy Anniversary !!


Hello Ai Fans !!
Today I am playing with the  Super cute Square Dancers sku # U1929 and the matching sentiment  Doe -se-doen sku # G2048 , I have some Anniversary cards to make and thought this was the perfect stamp.
                                                     
I am paper piecing the dress , I always out line the place I am going to paper piece ,so if the piece I cut is not perfect you wont be able to tell , I shade the piece and also added some glitter , the glue will dry clear and all you will see is sparkle .
Happy Aniversary 5-1 014
I colored with copic markers and this is how it turned out , I added glossy accents to the eyeglasses
Happy Aniversary 5-1 015
next for the card , I cut a 5.5 " square card in mustard , then cut 5.25 by 1.50 " Kraft and then wood grain embossed , then ink all my pieces and rough up all my edges with a distress tool
Happy Aniversary 5-1 016
next I use a white ink pad and ink my raised side if my embossing folder , then run my navy card stock through the Big Shot

Happy Aniversary 5-1 017
I cured the edges on my navy pc and added eyelets to the wood and the added twine , I fussy cut my dancers and layered it all together
Happy Aniversary 5-1 018
to get my Happy Anniversary on the banner I use a black marker and only ink those words and stamp
Happy Aniversary 5-1 020Happy Aniversary 5-1 021Happy Aniversary 5-1 024Happy Aniversary 5-1 026
inside I kept with the theme
Happy Aniversary 5-1 023
Thanks for stopping in , I hope I have inspired you to ink some rubber today and get scrappy ..Come back tomorrow and see what we will be challenged with next on the Art Impressions blog ..


3 comments:

Tammie Koehnen said...

LOVE this card Crystal! LOVE everything about it and that paper piecing is AMAZING as well as the background your created! :)

Kerry said...

Crystal, this is totally awesome!!! Love the square dancers! They totally make me laugh, hehe!!! Love it! :)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card!! Sooo creative! It rocks!!