Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Just one more holiday card by Cheryl Valadez!

Hello, Ai Fans!

I know what you're thinking.  You're saying to yourself "Is she crazy?  Nobody wants to see another holiday card."  And right you are, but hear me out.  If you're like me, you scramble during the November/December timeframe to squeeze in all of your card crafting.  That is, if you even have the time to make cards at all.  

This year, I'm going to take a different approach.  First of all, I'm going to intentionally keep my holiday card list small.  Second of all, I'm going to make one Christmas card each month.  By the time December rolls around, I'll have a dozen cards ready to go!  If I need more, I'll just replicate one of the designs. 

With January quietly tiptoeing by, I decided to get started by using one of the Shake Your Booty stamps.  This one is the Santa Shake set (#4348).  You can find him in the Art Impressions shop along with plenty of other fun images.      













Okay, that's one under my belt, only 11 more to go.  
Stay Crafty!




5 comments:

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Really Nice card! :) i love your coloring!!

Kerry said...

I hear you about the holiday... Fabulous idea! Super awesome card, love the shaking Santa! <3

Karen Day said...

Great holiday inspiration, Cheryl! I love your wobbly Santa :o)

Webbience said...

Holiday Cards are actually added fun to Holiday Trips. Holiday Cards are Best Signs of Best ID Cards.

Renee Matarese said...

Love the shading on his fur and beard. It gives him a lot of dimension.