Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Val set by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
Well, isn't this little cherub the cutest?  His name is Val... and he is part of the Val Set (Sku#4214).  I've made a couple of square cards to share with you today, the first is 5 1/2":
I added a strip of black glitter paper, and popped up Val & the sentiment for a little dimension.
 My second card is just a little smaller - 5", since I put the sentiment on the inside this time.  This time I stitched around Val, and the patterned background paper, and again popped him up over some Baker's Twine.

There's still time to get those Valentines made!  Scroll through the last few weeks of posts here on the Ai Blog - you'll find all kinds of inspiration from the Design Team.  Happy stamping!

 


4 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Love both of these Karen :)

Renee Matarese said...

Great cards! His boxers always make me smile. Love your designs.

Kerry said...

Absolutely darling Karen! I love him, hehe! <3

She's a Color Queen said...

These just crack me up! Wonderfully done!