Thursday, May 29, 2014

birthday wishes by Sherry Eckblad

Hello Ai Fans!

 Sherry here today to share with you a card I created using one of the 'Try'Fold stamp sets.

I used the Gazebo set, my distress markers and a paintbrush.


I colored the distress marker on my acrylic block and then lifted the color off with a wet paintbrush. More water on your brush gives you a lighter color so if you want a dark color just use less water.

Here is the card once I remove the twine that is tied around it.


And finally here is the card once it is totally opened up.


This was my second attempt at making one of the 'Try'Folds and I have to admit I was scared at first but the instructions that come with the stamp set worked out perfectly.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Stamping!









4 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

I like the way this card works, Sherry, with the different panels adding to the scene. You did a great job painting the different sections with ink from your markers.

Karen Day said...

I love the soft look of the paintbrush - perfect for this set!

Carol McCready said...

Very beautiful card.

~amy~ said...

This is gorgeous! I love it!!