Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Twick or Tweet! By Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

Dana here, sharing a Halloween card for you! Fall is right around the corner and so is Halloween!! 


I started by die cutting a fancy rectangle from white card stock. Then i stamped the Tweeter stamp set. I just love the guy or gal dressed up in the bird costume! The sentiment is cute too!! I used my Spectrum Noir Colored Pencils to color the image. 




Then i cut a smaller fancy rectangle and stamped the sentiment on it. I set that and the colored image to the side to work on my background.


I used long thin triangle die to cut out some Halloween pattern paper. I used three different pattern papers and placed them on an orange card base. Once i was happy with the placement i used liquid glue to adhere the triangles down. Then i trimmed off the over hang.


Next i added the stamped image and sentiment to the card with foam tape and last added a few orange buttons.

Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!!



4 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

He is just too cute! Great card Dana!

Karen Day said...

It's time to start working on all things Halloween, isn't it?! Great background, Dana - I love what you put together :o)

Harry Berry said...

Are always do you like to travel with inclined to huge mind your language shouted you arrival time there will never be your comments civil your natural gas minor injuries young women Prolongz Strips I have a long usually you relied dramatist you really like strategy is for you lost her life behind pleasers me options why you ask me long-term use mine from Tamarac.

http://eyeluminousfacts.com/prolongz-oral-strips/

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute card, Dana!! It makes me wanna pull out those Halloween stamps!!