Thursday, April 7, 2016

strike up some fun by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Thursday!
 
Today I am sharing another card using one of the NEW Ai sets exclusive to Michael’s!  This set is called Spare Me (SCO680) .
 

I have to confess...this card almost went into the trash. lol.  I recently wanted to do a black & white card with some pop of color but with the images I was using, my card looked just awful!  But when I pulled out this new Michael's set, hmm... the black & white was perfect for the bowling theme!


I'm not sure if the look on his face shows that he's having fun... or stressing out because he is behind in the game.  lol.
 
The new Michael's clear sets are definitely a must have!  Have a great day and… happy stamping!

 

3 comments:

Renee M said...

This is such a fun card -- and what a great job with the coloring!

Sharon Caudle said...

I am so glad it didn't end up in the trash!! This is so cute, Diane!! I love the black and white and especially love your layout!! Fantastic!!

Kerry said...

Awesome card Diane! Super cool layout, totally perfect for the 'bowling' theme! BRAVO!!!