Wednesday, August 30, 2017

On the Bright Side by Dana Warren

Hello AI fans!!

Today I have a card that features the new Doggy Kisses clear stamp set! If you or your recipient loves dogs you're going to want this set!! 



I started by stamping the dog with the cone image on the white card base, then using my Spectrum Noir Markers. I used: EB5, EB6, IG1, IG2, IG4. Then I fussy cut the dog out.



From some pattern paper, I picked out a pattern and added it to a white card base. From a lighter pattern (it pretty much looks white in the photo!) I used a stitched rectangle die and then stamped the sentiment at the top left corner. 


I added the rectangle to the card and then cut a strip of different pattern paper and added it to the card. Then I added the dog with foam tape and lastly added a few black enamel dogs.

Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!!



3 comments:

katieo said...

Super fun get well card. This will certainly cheer someone up.

Cheri Burry said...

This poor dog always makes me smile! Fun card for sure!

Renee Matarese said...

Great card! Super cute!