Monday, October 9, 2017

autumn anniversary by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Monday!
 
Today I am sharing a card using two Ai stamps from Hobby Lobby... 4920- Filled with Thanks (a new wood block) and a sentiment from AiCS27- Love Birds (clear set).
 

This fall image is part of the Windows to the World Collection and actually has some lovely words written around it.  I wanted to use it for an anniversary card, though, rather than a Thanksgiving one so I trimmed the words off.  This was colored with Copic markers and a few simple buttons finished it off.
 
Have a great Monday and… happy stamping!
 

6 comments:

Dot J Freel said...

Beautiful card!!!

katieo said...

Awesome fall card-perfect for an anniversary

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a great fall card !

Jil Lebel said...

Your Fall card is wonderful for an Anniversary. It was a great idea to trim off the words to give this stamp more use.

Cheri Burry said...

Such a vibrant card it's just lovely! Awesome idea to cut the text from around the stamp, I'm adding it too my list of things to try!

Renee Matarese said...

My anniversary is Oct. 28. Just wanted to make sure you had enough time to get it in the mail for me! Bwahaha! Very pretty!