Saturday, October 14, 2017

Shake, Rattle, and Roll by Sharon Caudle

Hello AI Fans!!

Today's card features the adorable 4952 Skeleton Wiggle Wobble from Art Impressions brand new Wiggle Wobble line! He's perfect for Halloween or even "over the hill" types of Birthday cards! I just adore him! Don't forget to keep your brads loose when you attach his limbs.  I used my needle nose pliars and just bent them kind of up and then over so they wouldn't be flat against the paper. 





I positioned him to look like he was doing the robot! LOL! I thought it worked out pretty well. I just tightened down the brad that is holding his shoulder together so it wouldn't wiggle when he wobbles. :)  So his lower arm just rocks back and forth. 


Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and hope to see you back again soon! Until then - stay crafty!



5 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's so hilarious !!

Jil Lebel said...

A skeleton doing the robot is such a funny concept!!! I love the papers you used are super fun. They really show off your beautiful coloring.

Karen Day said...

This is my kind of Halloween card - bright & fun! Great card, Sharon :o)

Cheri Burry said...

You make the best fun and bright cards!! Love this guy!!

diane zechman said...

Love his pose! You papers are perfect as always!