Tuesday, November 14, 2017

GF Christmas Set by Karen Day

Hello Ai fans!
Don't you just love it when a new Ai Girlfriends stamp comes out??  I do - and this is such a fun one for the holidays.  Here is GF Christmas Set (Sku #4938):
 I adore all things plaid, especially for Christmas - so I used this sweet Lawn Fawn paper as my starting point by pulling out the green & teal colours, then picked a few other warm tones to finish colouring the image with Copic markers.  I kept the layout fairly simple by just using a circle die for the image, matting it, then adding a popped up sentiment and a few enamel dots to jazz it up.  Happy stamping!
Copics used: E11, E00, E000, E34, E31, E53, E51, E50, R37, R35, R32, R30, BG18, BG15, BG11, YG05, YG03, YG01, YG00, Y26, Y23, C5, C3, C1, C00


6 comments:

Dot J Freel said...

Love that card and it's beautifully colored!

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable, Karen!! I love your beautiful coloring!

Cheri Burry said...

Love how you did these Girlfriends! Awesome colouring and anything plaid is perfect! Love Plaid!!

katieo said...

Those girlfriends are having fun. I love how you framed the image

Jil Lebel said...

As always, this card is colored so beautifully. I love how happy the girlfriends look.

diane zechman said...

Perfect! Love the plaid!