Sunday, March 4, 2018

It's Easter at the Mansion! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing the Holiday Mansion
with the 4976 – HM Easter Set.


The mansion is a fun, interactive set with see through windows and doors that open.  There are so many possibilities.


Here's the inside of my card.


I made a second version here.


Don't you love the little 4967 – WC Fence Dies combined with this set?


I used an acrylic glaze over vellum on the windows to give them a more realistic glass look.




6 comments:

Jil Lebel said...

I just love everything you do with this mansion. The windows are fabulous!You really captured the spring feel with this card.

katieo said...

Love this. I just got the fence dies and the Easter set at the Scrap book Expo. Thanks for the inspiration

Sharon Caudle said...

So adorable Renee! Love them both!

Dot J Freel said...

In love with that bunny mansion set! Renee's cards are perfection!

Cheri Burry said...

I agree, love everything you have created with the Mansion and accessory sets!

diane zechman said...

Love your "glass" windows!