Sunday, August 19, 2018

Wishing Well and Deer by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a card that I made using several of the
WC Mini Sets from Art Impressions
I used:



I stamped the little deer first and then made a matte to put over him.  Next I stamped the well so it looked like he was laying in front of it. Last I stamped the cobblestone path leading to the well.


Here's the inside of my card where I used a verse from 




Marvy Markers:
Orchid 78, Violet 8
Lt. Green 11, Green 4


5 comments:

Carol H. said...

Very pretty card and beautiful scene Reneé!

S. Molinari said...

Very pretty card! Now I “need” the deer stamp...😂

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Great card! I like this great design.

Cheri Burry said...

Wow love the scene you created and awesome watercoloring!

Colleen said...

Awesome job on this card, I love it