Thursday, October 18, 2018

Happy Fall Card By Crystal Schneider

Hi AI Fans! 

Fall has finally gotten here! Time to pull out all of my warm sweaters and fussy socks. 

This week I played with the Happy Fall set 4525 I fell in love with this one right away! This little scarecrow is too cute. I stamped him with black Memento ink so I could color him in with alcohol markers but I think next time I will color him in with water colors. 


Before I colored him in I masked him off so I could add some color to the background. I added some sunset colors I wanted it to look like he was sitting outside on a nice fall evening with the sun setting behind him.


I used Art Impressions new Rectangle Double Stitched dies to cut my colored page out and for the pattern paper. 



Added a little twine for a little detail and added the sentiment with foam tape so it would sit nicely over the twine.


I kept this card really simple I wanted the focus to be on the adorable little scarecrow.


Spectrum Noir Markers: 
OR1, OR2, OR3, TN2, TN3, TN5, TN9, PP2, GB4, GB6, GB9, YG1, YG2, YG3 

Happy Stamping!

No comments: